Industrial Roofing Contractors in Elkhart & South Bend, IN
Let's face it, every industrial roof has a lifecycle, and there is a point where it just makes sense to stop trying to repair it and replace it. From manufacturing facilities to retail and commercial buildings, the industrial roofing contractors at Green Improvements offers sound solutions tailored to meet your company’s specific roofing and building envelope needs and budget.
Established in 2015, Green Improvements offers superior products and workmanship in a timely and professional manner. Utilizing Conklin® innovative, energy-saving roofing systems, we understand that your industrial roof is a long-term investment and not just another expense.
Providing a safe shelter for your assets, products, employees, and visiting clients, our Conklin industrial roofing systems are installed on time without hindering production.
Conklin Preferred Contractor
Conklin Preferred Contractors are an elite group of contractors chosen for their ability to provide quality workmanship, outstanding customer service, and knowledgeable assistance to commercial, industrial, and retail businesses.
Whether you are a building or facility owner, you can rest assured that when you hire Green Improvements, LLC we have met all the standards that Conklin has set forth.
Industrial Roofing Inspection Services
At Green Improvements, we offer thorough roofing inspection services. Roof inspections are checkups that determine the integrity of a roof and how long it may last as well as when it will need to be replaced.
Steps taken to inspect an industrial roof
include the following.
- Visually inspect for cracks in mortar joints on parapet walls
- Examine for building grade issues
- Examine for moisture intrusion
- Inspect the foundation for problems
- Check drainage on the roof and where the water runs, after leaving the roof
- Inspect all roof accessories including industrial skylights
No-Obligation Industrial Roof Inspections
With Green Improvements at the helm, there's no need to take a crash course in industrial roofing installations. We provide thorough, upfront, no-obligation estimates, and reports that provide you with all of the information needed to understand both the installation or repair processes and solutions to safely and effectively replace the roof on your industrial, commercial or retail building(s).
All of our installations are designed to be performed safely without hindering production as much as possible.
Industrial Roof Replacement
Industrial roofs aren't a one size fits all. After an in-depth inspection, we will present you with reports explicitly tailored to the condition of your roof and budget.
Specializing in waterproofing and restoring existing metal, sloped, and flat industrial membrane & tar roofs you can count on the experienced, knowledgeable industrial, retail and commercial & industrial roofing contractors
at Green Improvements.
We offer the following industrial roofing solutions.
- 60 mil PVC Single Ply Membrane Flexion XL® comes with a 25-year non-prorated leak-proof warranty, an excellent choice for both new and re-roofing applications, the most tear-resistant single-ply membrane on the market.
- 60 mil TPO™ Outpost is a Single Ply membrane with a 20-year non-prorated leak-proof warranty. The only TPO on the market with a 20-year non-prorated warranty, non-moisture wicking scrim, Kevlar-reinforced scrim, and the most reflective TPO on the market.
- Solar reflective – Solar reflective roofs reflect the sun's UV rays into the atmosphere, which significantly reduces solar heat gain.
- Seamless Roofing – Seamless roofing can be applied to existing roofs and are 100% waterproof and reflective, with up to 25-year non-prorated leak proof warranties, (Yes, you read that right!) seamless roofing extends the life of your existing roof in a big way.
Solar Roofing Systems
Did you know that when you install a new roof with a solar system, you can get tax credits for the entire project and not just the solar system?
Our highly reflective energy-efficient roofing systems go hand in hand with the solar systems installed by Advanced Solar, LLC
designed to save you a ton of your hard-earned money.
Industrial Roof Repairs
Keeping your building watertight is essential to protect your property, employees, and visitors all in concert with regular business operations. When a leak occurs, the potential for damage to your assets and inventory become a risk. If left unchecked, not only do you run the risk of significant property damage, the onset of safety hazards can become a reality.
Specializing in waterproofing and restoring existing metal, sloped, and flat industrial membrane & tar roofs you can count on the experienced, knowledgeable industrial, commercial and retail roofers at Green Improvements.
Risks associated with industrial roof leaks include the following.
- Loss of production and sales
- Equipment & inventory damage
- Fire hazards at electrical panels
- Mold & mildew buildup
- Energy loss
- Slip & fall accidents due to ponding
Exterior Building Envelope
A building's envelope is the exterior of the building that repels the elements. An industrial buildings envelope consists of the roof, sidewalls, exterior windows, skylights, man doors, and overhead doors. While industrial roofing is our specialty, we also provide complete exterior building restoration services
Premier Industrial Roofing Contractors
As a preferred local commercial construction company, customer satisfaction, and workmanship in a timely and professional manner, along with treating our employees well is our top priority.
When we begin an industrial roof replacement or repair, we arrive on-site and consider ourselves guests and behave as you would expect a guest too.
Before beginning a project, we make sure that every crew member is aware of any special requirements before they arrive on-site to begin work. In short, we treat your building, employees, and roofing project as if it were our own.
Professional, Educated Roof Installations & Repair
Our continuous training provides us with the ability to ensure an accurate analysis of the integrity of your industrial, commercial, or a retail roof along with professional, educated recommendations explicitly designed to meet your particular situation with a focus on protecting your assets and investment.
- Continuous in-house and outside training & education for both Managers & Employees
- Cost-effective Green Solutions
- Safety for both our Clients & Employees
- Energy-efficient roofing systems
- Increased roof durability
- Installations performed without hindering production
To get started on repairing or replacing your industrial roof in South Bend, Elkhart, Indiana or surrounding communities, contact the professional, industrial roofing contractors at Green Improvements
or call (574) 231-7026.
The Industrial & Commercial Roofing Group at Green Improvements looks forward to serving you on your next project!
Back to Top Contact Us